Monday has rolled back around.already, so that means it's time to link back up with Jenn and Jessica this week for their 5 for five.
I'm ashamed to say but this was one of those not too successful weeks...I ended up coming down with a cold and pretty much slept my days away (but I ended up recovering pretty quickly) soo that being said not too much was accomplished :/ Let's jump in!
Since it's been awhile... Green will be used for goals that were accomplished Red will be used for the goals that were not happenin, and Orange was an in between accomplishment :)
1. Think of/prepare my valentines day gifts for my students.
Nope, didn't even get to think about this..but definitely need to do this tomorrow!! Yikes
2. Get in 3 days of yoga
3. Plan for the following week
Uhm, yah. Still trying to plan out the rest of this week...actually needing to plan tomorrow! Double yikes!! haha
4. print/laminate some of the many products I splurged on from TPT
5. cut out all of my laminated items
2 out of 5, not bad for a sick girl!
Onto this weeks goals...
1. Clean my house/gather things for garage sale next weekend
2. Plan for the following week
3. Blog 3 times this week (I have been majorly slacking on this)
4. Begin working on fixing up my morning math units
5. Do NOT press the snooze button OR lay in bed looking at instagram/pinterest.
I swear, I waste so much time in the mornings snoozing my alarm or pinteresting and instagraming in bed. I just need to get up, get ready, and head to school and take care of biz. Am I the only one with this problem?! Totally not letting this happen this week...
Good luck to all my fellow goal setters!! :)